Root Canal Treatment
- Root Canal Therapy, also known as endodontic therapy, is a dental treatment for removing an infection from a tooth. It can also protect the tooth from future infections.
- The procedure involves:-
- Removal of inflamed or infected tooth material.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the canals.
- Filing and dealing with the material
- Finally restoration
- It is performed under local anesthesia and is painless
- Can be done in single multiple sitting depending upon the condition of the tooth.
- The aim of the treatment is to relieve the patient from tooth-associated pain, save the tooth and restore its structure.